Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And so it begins...

It's day 7 into my cycle. Ironically, I've started taking birth control pills, which are used to control my cycle. From this point forward, my body is completely controlled by the medical professionals at UCSF and the loads of hormones I'll be consuming over the next 8 weeks. I have some understanding of my journey, although it will all be defined after I have my saline sonogram. More on that procedure after I have it.

I'm excited about this leg of the journey, although it took a long time to get to this point. We've spent a lot of money, time and energy on creating a family. I'm hopeful that this procedure is successful.

At one point, I wanted everyone to eat eggs or plant a seed while thinking of me. At this time, it's truly up to you to do something in my honor of creating a family. I'll take whatever I can get...just make me fertile, Myrtle!

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you are documenting it all. Good therapy. I will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know it will happen for you (and all of us too) as we will be on the journey with you. Just wish I was living closer. Oh well...
    Love ya,
    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete